Sunday, January 13, 2013

House Part 1

Sunday, January 13, 2013










Yesterday my mom called and said to be ready in an hour and to bring my camera, no questions asked.  She told me in the car that while having dinner with friends the previous night, she and my dad heard tell of a giant farmhouse near my birth-town that had been empty for years. They were told there was a key somewhere around on the porch that opened the front door. Both my mom - and me upon hearing the story - figured this was too good to be true, but wanted to investigate anyway. Needless to say we found the house. We found the key. We investigated. More pictures to come.

Go to Part 2.

5 comments:

  1. That house is SO pretty on the inside, I'd love to live there! Do you know if it belongs to anyone?

    You are going to LOVE the iMac, totally worth saving up for. It looks great & works even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahh, thats kinda spooky, but also totally cool! I'm having toruble understanding that last photo..... quite the optical illusion... ?

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats amazing, and this house is incredible! MORE PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Kirsten! This totally feels like the beginning of an awesome book, haha! :P What a beautiful house! Even though there's damage here and there, it's unbelievably beautiful. Kudos to your mom for being so cool! ;)

    Hope you're having a great weekend! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, it's even more beautiful from the inside!

    ReplyDelete