Saturday, January 5, 2013

Animal Eye Contact

Saturday, January 5, 2013








The squirrel in the first picture was outside our sliding glass door this morning. He's been hanging around and I've been feeding him the occasional peanut. Initially he was a few trees over, but when I opened the door, he climbed to the closest tree, plopped down and stared at me! Later I went to Salamonie, where I got the bird and latter squirrel pictures. Tons of eagles were spotted, but no good pictures were taken. Definitely a low-key day.

5 comments:

  1. Holy crap look at that badass squirrel!! The cardinal picture is lovely. You should have it printed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such stunning photos! You have a talent for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kirsten! These are some awesome photos! Being a city girl, I'm not used to seeing squirrels, I love them so much :p. Now that I'm living in a quite rural area, I'm thrilled to see little animals every now and then.

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend and 2013! ;D

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, btw, I'd forgotten to answer that yes, that's my leather bear-shaped bag in the pic in my latest post, hehe. You can see its front in the photo at the top right of my blog where I use it as a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! great shots! I also love the photos from the house! My favorites are the flower wallpaper and the teal kitchen elements.

    ReplyDelete