Thursday, October 4, 2012

'New' in September

Thursday, October 4, 2012
I finally found a pair of boots that meet my high high standards. Having giant's feet (size 11 US), I have a hard time finding shoes that don't make me look like I've got clown (or giant's, for that matter) feet. These make me feet look like an ordinary sized woman's feet!


Fort Wayne just got a DSW and that's where these babies were. They're by Guess and are perfect and I've already broken them in - took a lot less time than I would've guessed.


My mom and I have a horribly disgusting habit of going shopping after our joint garage sales. It's backwards and negates the purpose of a garage sale, but ...eh. I rarely go to the mall, so paid a trip to The Body Shop and Sephora. (The Burt's Bees is from Target and I highly highly highly recommend it. If you love grapefruit. I LOVE grapefruit scents and this is the best lip balm I've ever purchased.)


Coralista blush by Benefit


I was borrowing my brother's copy of Middlesex and since I loved it so much I decided I needed my own copy. And as Ben stole my copy of The Virgin Suicides, I got that, too.

What have you been eyeing lately?

5 comments:

  1. I have the same Burt's Bees lipbalm & I love it, it smells sooooo good!

    I've been eyeing quite a few nail polishes, which I will, hopefully, get later :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots!
    Burt's bees is amazing
    it's the only lip balm that actually
    works for me :)

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those boots. I just ordered me some boots, they should be here Friday! The blush is soo pretty! I've pretty much refrained myself from buying makeup, because I'd legit blow at least $150. Its that bad. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fort Wayne got a DSW? You're in trouble now...DSW could be the death of me. Thankfully there's no more room in my closet since I moved home and had to condense two closets into one. I've never tried the grapefruit Burt's Bees, but I definitely live by their brand. My mom and aunt both read Middlesex. I forgot if they liked it.

    ReplyDelete