Monday, October 8, 2012

Essie's Absolutely Shore

Monday, October 8, 2012
Essie - Absolutely Shore (3 coats)

I realized it'd been too too long since I did a nail polish post. I like them because I don't have to write much. Imagine having a blog and not appreciating the art of writing. Well I appreciate writing, just I appreciate others writing. I only like writing haikus about my stupid classmates.


Anyway, I found this at Marshall's for $4 and heaven knows I needed a 10th minty-hued polish. So here she is. Have a great week, all!

5 comments:

  1. Love the color! I need to do my nails more often :/.

    Hope you have a wonderful week, Kirsten! ;D

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a pretty color, and 3 coats isn't bad for such a light color at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something about Essie's pastel tones that I just caaaan't get enough of - loooove this tone! Their names are actually almost clever too, so they get bonus points for that!


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually bought this off LA Nail Supply whatsherface. The site you told me about. I love this color, but it takes a million coats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this i am a essie lover

    ReplyDelete