Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week #004

Sunday, September 23, 2012
New camera bag | Post-bath piggies | August Glossybox

Happy Casey | Country driving | DOG WITH GOGGLES!

Shop update | New Essie polishes | Saddest day :[

Weird turn-out | Piggies | Casey with chip bag in his mouth

Currently reading: Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides (nearing the end, and sad about it)
Top Played Song: Opus #23 by Dustin O'Halloran
Recently Watched: The Possession
Favorite TV Show of Late: Beverly Hills 90210 (I finished the 10th and final season this week)

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my camera! I get it either Friday or Saturday (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I just love seeing photos of your piggies, they melt my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE! I love the blog make-over, Kirsten! SO cool! ;D And I love your photo to the left, too!

    Oh, I hate it when shoes break, especially the ones I like the most and/or are the most comfortable. Did you have to walk without that sandal on the street? That makes the situation even worse, haha.

    And I didn't know you bathed the piggies! They look uber cute, hehe.

    Hope you have great plans for the weekend! ;D

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The August Glossybox looks great, do you like the Illamasqua polish?

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww your piggies!theyre so cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That camera bag is glorious. And could I maybe borrow "Middlesex" sometime? That first sentence you posted in your next post is so chilling!

    ReplyDelete