Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Return!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012
{My newest collection: Adventure Time!}

Hi everyone! It's been quite awhile since I updated. The last few weeks have been pretty hectic. I started my junior year in college, started my second consignment deal in southern Indiana, redesigned 909 Cherry's pictures, shop, packaging, blog, Tumblr, etc. I've been busy and decided a little hiatus from the blog would be helpful. But I realized I miss it and don't want large chunks of my life undocumented!


{909 Cherry products are now available at the RomWeber Marketplace in Batesville, IN!}


{I was the first of the "Handmade in Indiana" vendors to show up, so I got my pick of little cubbies.}


{Found this little guy on our way home from Batesville.}


{Of course I didn't take a break from taking pictures of Cutest Goose.}


{Little bits of the new packaging. I'm running low on business cards too so I get to design newbies!}


I've got a really exciting thing to post about later this week, too! Oh! I also bought a new camera. It's definitely the most expensive thing I've purchased completely on my own, but it's been worth it. I got the Canon T3i. I'm already obsessed with it and excited about learning.

I hope everyone's been great (I've been keeping up with most of you). I'll be posting again soon!

-Kirsten

8 comments:

  1. Awwww, that calf looks like the cutest, sweetest thing ever :') And I'm so jealous you got the T3i, I've wanted it for ages but I can't bear to spend so much on a camera I might not use that much! Enjoy taking lots of beautiful pictures with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You're back! I have a post I want to write but I keep forgetting. And I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I'm really happy about your camera. It's so worth it. You should have some of your photos printed and frame them. One of mine is hanging in our bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those cases. I ordered the T3, because the T3i will not come down off its price, nowhere, and I'm trying to save a little money lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting your things into a marketplace, that's awesome!

    I can't wait to see all the pretty photos you take with your new camera too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS, the whole re-branding looks great and I love those cases - if I ever get myself into having a iphone 4 instead of my old fart of an iphone 3 I might just snatch one of your cases up ;)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza!
    Love the cases & re-branding..
    & congratulations on getting your pieces into a marketplace!

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. KIRSTIE! Batesville is really close to Bloomington! We should go there when you guys come down!!

    ReplyDelete