Thursday, September 13, 2012

Meet Indigo!

Thursday, September 13, 2012
I've been so excited to share Indigo with the internet! Meet our new baby guinea pig! My mom and I frequent pet stores and everyone does say guinea pigs like company so I've been keeping my eye out for a cute pig for Goose to befriend. We visited our usual spots and they only had boys (we aren't ready for birthin' pigs yet) and our last stop...had a bunch of baby girls. I wasn't going to leave there without a piglet. And I didn't. I called Casey and we picked out this little girl.


{She's the tiniest!}



At first I was a little scared to put Goose with Indi, so slowly introduced them on the floor. For a few days I kept Indigo in a separate cage. But they got along surprisingly well. Look how cute!!


I made two new guinea pig burritos for them, too. Goose loves taking attention with her cute mouth. But little Indi's so so tiny. Her piggy burrito was such a small pattern, it's so cute even when she's not in it.


{I really tried to get this post to be just 5 pictures. But, no.}



She's now living with Goose in the guinea mansion and they seem so happy. They talk CONSTANTLY.

They're definitely what's been making me happiest these past few days.

video


AREN'T THEY ADORABLE?!

5 comments:

  1. THEY ARE! You might just convert me into a guinea pig person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!
    I want one!

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh so so cute! I LOVE baby animals, and animals, and when animals become friends, and burritos, so basically I just love all of this post.

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute!! I love piggies <3 and Indigo is such a nice name
    xx

    http://pony-chops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg omg omg omg sooooo adorable asjksdsf

    ReplyDelete