Saturday, August 11, 2012

Week #003

Saturday, August 11, 2012
Quality time with my best friends | The new drawstrings | New sugar addiction

Fort Wayne skyline | Working on new hats | My new sunglasses!

Suisse Mocha | Goose being cute as usual | Pretty FW sky

Sourdough cheese toasty | Currently reading Middlesex | Finally finished a lip balm!

Little jars | My new vitamins | An encouraging note from Casey for my first day at work


Currently reading: Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
Top Played Song: Ooh La La by Faces
Recently Watched (and Loved): Bronson, Beginners, The Holy Mountain
Favorite TV of Late: Pretty Little Liars (yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, I know I'm 21)

9 comments:

  1. Your boyfriend is the sweetest! Hope your first day of work went well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! Love your sunglasses, girl ;D. And Goose, of course :p.

    Hope you have a wonderful week, sweet Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Kirsten! I'd forgotten to say that I tagged you with a blog award. You can do it if you feel like it. Hugs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new sunglasses! And the note from Casey. That made me aww big time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pictures!! Love your new sunglasses. That is the sweetest note from Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goose is adorable!!
    & I love your new sunglasses!
    looks like you had a fab week :)

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't help but notice that you're from Fort Wayne. I live in Auburn and visit Fort Wayne often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I love your photos. I'm excited to see that new hat you're working on. The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Kirsten! I've just sent you an e-mail. I apologize if you see extra symbols in there. For some reason I had a yahoo address and it got back to me, so I copied and pasted it to the gmail address you have here. In doing so, I forgot to erase the extra characters it added :/.

    Anyway, have a fun weekend! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete