Saturday, August 4, 2012

Week #002

Saturday, August 4, 2012
Nails of the week | Made myself a new camera case! | A ton of new fabric

Goose's outdoor home | Mowgli napping in my shoe | Casey eating a pear from our tree

Necessary frozen Coke | My perfume for the week | Sneak peek at new collection?

Casey extracting coconut juice | And getting sassy | New workout equipment


Currently Reading: Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
Top Played Song: Firewood by Regina Spektor
Recently Watched: The Help (2011)
Favorite TV of Late: Masterchef

6 comments:

  1. I love these weekly posts you do, they're really fun to look at! & Your dog is ADORABLE <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this nail varnish colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I really like your minty nails and oh my! Mowgli is such a cutie!
    xxx,
    Lily
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kirsten! It's really cool to see photos of what you've been up to ;).

    Frozen Coke? Really? :O

    Hugs to you, Goose and Mogwli! ;D May you all have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great posts...I love Casey getting sassy.

    ReplyDelete