Monday, August 6, 2012

How to Succeed in Business

Monday, August 6, 2012
Last week I had the opportunity to work with a really sweet girl named Tiffany on Etsy. She wanted an iPod Touch case personalized and mentioned the suits from the posters for the musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. I immediately Googled them and thought they were perfect. They cover Daniel Radcliffe fans, Darren Criss fans, and Nick Jonas fans... so I absolutely had to made a collection of them.


Since the suit cases are my favorite to make, it didn't take long before I whipped up the first set. They're so similar to the Peewee cases, but just different enough that they can attract a whole different crowd.


{Daniel Radcliffe, Darren Criss, Nick Jonas}


I'll take this time to admit I really knew next to nothing about the musical before Tiffany came along, but I'm happy she brought it up. But that's what's so awesome about being able to work with people of all ages and backgrounds.

Click here to shop the collection and stick around because tomorrow I'm unveiling another new set of products that I want your opinion on!

Have you seen this musical? If so, how was it?

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous. I've never seen the musical, but despite the fact that I hate musicals altogether, I did really want to see Darren Criss when he was in it. I luv him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After going οver a few of the blog posts
    on your sіte, I honеstly liκe your teсhnique of
    writing a blog. I book-maгkeԁ іt to my bookmark site
    list and will be checkіng bаck in the nеar future.

    Take a look аt my website aѕ well and let me know how you feеl.


    Also νisit my homepagе www.tastymedia.com
    My site :: V2 Cigs reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very easy to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this web page.

    Here is my weblog pulsed light

    ReplyDelete
  4. Αwesοme! Its аctuаlly remаrkable artiсle, Ι have got
    much cleаr ideа abоut from
    thіs pіece оf wrіtіng.


    My web blog V2 Cigs Reviews

    ReplyDelete