Monday, July 30, 2012

For Goose, Forever Ago

Monday, July 30, 2012
Goose loves burrowing and being wrapped up in towels. I like to take her with me in the kitchen while I'm cleaning and take her to my desk when I'm crocheting. She gets so cozy and falls asleep and it's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. I had been rolling her up in old towels, but me, being the seamstress that I am, thought I'd make her something custom fit that was a little more comfortable.


Enter the pig wrap. Or pig burrito. Or...pig straight jacket? Whatever you want to call it. I made it quickly one night (I honestly really hate working with fleece- so didn't devote the longest period to it).


There's a little flap to cover her bottom (although she's a pro at turning around inside it. One time I looked away to do some dishes and turned around and just saw her butt sticking out of the head hole).


Then there's a velcro strap that keeps her inside. She loves it. It's a little big so I have to fold the front over, but when she gets bigger it'll be perfect.


Eee. I love how she looks all wrapped in it. Maybe I'll even perfect the pattern and try selling them on Etsy. There have to be guinea pig fanatics out there.

Until then, Goose is the guinea pig.

Cheesey.

Bye!

5 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing I have EVER seen. I love it! You'll have to post other pictures of Goose in her blankie.

    P.S. - Love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL goose is the guinea pig, well phrased ;) THIS IS SO IMPOSSIBLY CUTEEEE!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, this is so cute! The wrap looks amazing and Goose looks really comfy in it! ;D

    Hope your week's off to a great start, Kirsten! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even begin to say how cute Goose is, wrapped up in the little blankie!

    ReplyDelete