Sunday, May 6, 2012

Makin' Messes

Sunday, May 6, 2012
Before I embark on the giant shop update I plan on doing this summer I wanted to get my top sellers re-stocked. I've been working on making these piles higher... and it gets pretty tedious. And while I appear organized on this blog and at school... I'm a pretty messy person when I get inspired to do something.


{Tangles of zippers with no clear home.}


{My felt stash is sinfully disorganized.}

Throughout this month I plan on doing a major cleaning/purging of my sewing/crocheting supplies. I feel like I have a lot of stuff I don't use and am losing space. So expect a before and after post!

Back to the iPod and iPhone cases...
Hope everyone's weekends are going great!

4 comments:

  1. Cutest iphone cases ever - it's no wonder they're best sellers ;)

    And pfft. I sometimes wonder if a messy workspace is a sign of a creative mind. Then the feeling of NEEDING to clean up is a sign of said creative mind's 'normal' half needing things clean ;P Haha!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to see your shop updates!! I need to find something else to blog about that doesn't involve graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I love Totoros! They look so cute!

    Hope your week was off to a great start! ;D

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete