Sunday, April 8, 2012

Here and There

Sunday, April 8, 2012
{Some pretty cups to hold my crafting tools and pens.}


{A shelf full of books I wish I had time to read.}


{A little book to hold some patterns.}


{Some exciting new packaging tools.}


{Tincaps opener.}


{Easter goodies.}


{A finished zipper log!}


{Benefit splurge/pick-me-up.}


{A tote bag I made for my mom.}

I finally got some new stuff made for the Firefly and have a good chunk of my major papers for my classes completed (at least outlined). I also have a lot of new ideas and a 20% off coupon for Joanns, so once my classes are over with (early May), I'm really going to devote myself to 909.

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Love the tote bag, and the zipper log - I love that its hung up, actually makes quite the pretty wall piece hehe!


    Happy Easter!!
    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty photos and goodies! :)

    Hope you have a great week, Kirsten! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love your zipper log! It's such a great idea. I'm thinking about doing something like that with the different threads I have instead of digging thru my sewing kit every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kirsten! Hope you have a great weekend! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos! And your blog is so colorful! I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete