Thursday, March 15, 2012

Make-Up Bags in the Shop!

Thursday, March 15, 2012
I've been working on a bunch of new patterns and one I wanted to conquer was the make-up bag. I previously made bulky boxy make-up bags, but hated them. So this design was born.


The bottom is boxy so it stands on it's own and holds a lot more than a flatter case. I wanted this fish one so bad, but I made a polka dot one for myself the day before I made it, so I was stuck. The fish one is in the shop.


The case isn't anything extraordinary, but I'm a fan of simple simple designs. So far it's been working amazingly for me.


Four of the designs are in the shop for $15.00 a piece. I was hoping to get some iPad cases made but I was dead last night and fell asleep at a grandma hour.


I'm just happy I got something in the shop. It's been super neglected. Hopefully these designs are a better seller. They're simpler patterns so they take less time and thus cost less than the last model.

Blah blah. I need to actually pack now. Usually I'm the weird person who packs a week in advanced, but I'm slacking today.

I'm going to leave my Macbook at home this weekend (stay strong, me!). So I'm not going to be blogging or answering e-mails. All orders will be processed normally since I typically only ship on weekdays anyway. But other than that, I'm going to enjoy my trip and reeeeeelaaaaaax.

I'll be back with the Holland post on Monday (hopefully)!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys this awesome weather. Unfortunately the weather in Pittsburgh is supposed to be thunderstorm-y. But this weekend isn't for caring. It's for eating carbs and buying things.

(For those who knew about it, I succeeded in my no bread/pasta/potato week. I haven't broken the diet at all. Therefore: this weekend SHOULD be full of pizza and sandwiches.)

Bon week-end! Let me know what you think of the bags!

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Love the flower print one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute!! I like the floral one. Congrats on sticking to your diet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look awesome! :) And awe, have a blast!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bags very much! They look like they'd fit into a handbag very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, I want one.
    I am looking for a little make-up that I can put in my purse and take with me. I love the blue polka dot one, very cute.

    ReplyDelete