Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Little Spring Cleaning

Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Last week I was basking in the unseasonably warm weather and cleaning with the windows open. (Pretend I was outside rolling down grassy hills or planting flowers.) I spent an hour or so on one project in particular. My "ribbon" box. It was a bit of a mess.


So I got crafty and cut up a popsicle box.


And organized my lace, ribbon, and edging.


{A much better looking ribbon box.}


Annnnd the same day I took on another even nerdier project. I buy my zippers from a particular seller and like to keep it organized so I can remain consistant with designs. So I made a new zipper chart. THEN made an order purchasing all the colors I didn't have yet (among others).

I'm waiting on those zippers to make new cosmetic cases (for the Firefly) and pencil cases (for the shop). I also have plans to make some iPad cases (finally)!

I should be updating a bit more frequently. I have a lot of past-due posts to make!

Happy Wednesday night!

PS: Take a look at the shop. I have a lot of items that are about to expire (the headwraps in particular) and would looove to see them go. Most items are in the clearance section for just $5! Shop here.

5 comments:

  1. I so badly want to do one of these organizy-crafty projects. I need to figure out a way to store all my beads in a much better way than they're stored now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt organizing and cleaning the best feeling?! Who cares how nerdy it is ;) ;) That zipper chart looks so cute anyway, Like a little zipper-catalogue-rainbow. Love!


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you organized your ribbon box! That's such a great idea. I don't think you are nerdy for that, I'm a HUGE organization freak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am flying back to Bulgaria this weekend and I am sure I will have to do some spring cleaning in my room, so that I will be able to actually sleep on my bed. :D But actually, I am looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, everything looks neat now! ;) I'm glad to see you've posted and I hope you're keeping up with school with no trouble ;D.

    Have an awesome weekend!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete