Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lately

Sunday, March 11, 2012
{My mom and I visited Salamonie reservoir again by way of Cherry Street.}


{I finished reading the Hunger Games trilogy.}


{I spent a dorky night painting these wheels to inventory my giant polish collection.}

I might do a series of blog posts for each wheel, naming the colors. I love when other bloggers do collection posts...so I might as well.


{I've been spending all my money on books.}


{And receiving old books from kind ladies.}

I'm now in desperate need of a new bookshelf. Now that spring break is over, I have some homework to do. I want this week to go fast so I can start my "real" vacation. I have a lot of folders of pictures to do posts about. Ben and I went to Holland on Thursday, I successfully sewed a new 909 product and I have old Salamonie pictures, so this week might be a week of updates.

I hope everyone enjoyed/is enjoying their spring breaks!

7 comments:

  1. yeah, the first book was the best...didn't know Elton was coming to Ft. Wayne. Should be an awesome show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, The Hunger Games! I loved reading the books. I wasn't too happy with the last one though...Catching Fire is definitely my favorite!
    And I love nail wheels! I need to buy some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books + nailpolish, cool collections! Love it! That nail wheel idea is really cool.
    Can't wait to see your photos :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was The Hunger Games good? I think it's next for me once I finish the book I had started reading but had to put down because of school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those nailpolish wheels are such a great idea!!! I love all of the pictures of your books. Thanks so much for your amazing comment. You have a fabulous name as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Money on books is money well spent ;). If you're ever looking for one title or subject in particular, let me know! Since I'm jobless, I've been volunteering at the book sale in a library. We buy books for as cheap as $1 or 50c! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the Hunger Games! They were easily one of my favorite book series. I can't wait to see the movie so soon!

    ReplyDelete