Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good News

Wednesday, March 7, 2012
{I got Elton John tickets for April!}

Tomorrow I'm going to Holland, Michigan with my brother as a little spring break road-trip.

Last night I came up with a bunch of ideas for 909 stuff/packaging/bettering.

I leave for Pittsburgh in 9 days!

There's a high of 60° today! It's beautiful outside. I opened the windows and cleaned the apartment.

I got my first check from the Firefly Coffee House in the mail!


I hope everyone else is in as good a mood as I am.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great day! ;D Have fun during the road trip and enjoy the concert! ;)

    Hugs!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANNA SEE ELTON JOHN. :(

    Have fun in Pittsburg! As I said, you should take a road trip to New York from there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got tickets to Elton John too! I can't wait! And I'm glad I'm not the only persona under the age of 40 excited to go haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good weather = universal good moods... or rather. wherever the good weather happens to be.
    :) Luckyy on those tickets, I'm jealous!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete