Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Casey and I never really do the typical Valentine's shenanigans. I don't own a red body-con dress and we're not much for "fancy." However, I'm not capable of passing a holiday by without cutting colored paper. If it's not making a Christmas countdown, it's this. I cut 36 colored hearts.


And made a garland to go in a doorway in our apartment. I should have been reading Edith Wharton for class, but she's not my favorite. So I chose to make Valentine's garland. Obvious choice.


Anyway I think it adds a nice touch to an otherwise hideous faux-wood door.


And also scares the shit out of me every time I come out of the bedroom. I'm nothing if not consistant.

I hope you got your fair share of chocolate today!

1 comment:

  1. No chocolate, but I AM enjoying a beer as I work on the h&p site.

    ReplyDelete