Thursday, February 2, 2012

OPI - My Private Jet

Thursday, February 2, 2012
OPI - My Private Jet (2 coats)

Alright, alright. I'm going to start my nail polish list over. I've recently developed a new obsession for pictures being in focus. I realized a lot of my old nail pictures are just gross. As I mentioned yesterday, I know this is insane, but I'm focusing more on GOOD pictures than I was. So my nail list starts with My Private Jet.

And the purple in the backgrounds of the pictures is the lavender painted flip side of the aqua plywood. I love how it looks, too. The grain isn't as visible, but the color is perfect.

Anyway, enough attention paid to my insanity. Back to homework.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe ocd? little bit? Its ok I have am too.... but its worth it! These look fabulous! And I love the colour :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete