Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where I've Shipped

Tuesday, January 10, 2012
So I get really excited when I ship something from 909 to a state or country I've never shipped to before. I love the idea that my stuff is in these awesome places I've never been myself.

I wanted a visual of where I've shipped to, so I channeled my inner 6 year old and printed out an empty US map and colored in all the states I've shipped products to. I have a list of the countries I've shipped to next to it. I think if I printed a world map, it would be pretty sad how little I'd get to color in.

Anyway, I was pretty proud of how colorful I was able to make this map.

If you live in one of the blank states...maybe have a look at the shop. ;] I recently added more to the clearance section and lowered some prices. I want to get rid of old stock to make room for GREAT NEW THINGS.

Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! That's a great amount of states ;)
    Love the colouring choices! haha

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete