Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We Watched

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
I've been reading and reading and reading all day. For some reason this semester of college actually requires READING. Meanwhile, Casey and I have been watching more movies again. I didn't really have much of anything to update on today, so I figured I'd shamelessly promote Casey's and my movie blog!

I recently spruced up the page. It's on Tumblr, so follow if you have one, or bookmark it if you don't. Or totally avoid it if you h8 it.

It's a really simple blog. We post an image and a 1-10 rating of the movie. It's organized by year we watched (we started in 2011) AND by year the movie came out. All thanks to me - one night I just really wanted tedious tagging work.

Anyway, that's all I've got today. I'm feeling pretty tired and irritable and have even more to read before tomorrow. I could use a rant. Or some sleep.

Happy almost hump day. Let's get through this week, everyone.

In case you missed the link for the blog it's HERE!

1 comment:

  1. That blog is such a cute idea! Simple but helpful nonetheless!
    I hate readings. I have english this semester and my prof seems to be a fan of 20 page pieces that repeat the same ideas over and over again in 500 different ways. It's usually an interesting topic but just soooooooooo tedious to read!

    Good luck with your readings :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete