Friday, January 20, 2012

FF #27 - Lately...

Friday, January 20, 2012
{I bought some girly things. Because I'm a girl.}


{I found Louie being cute. He was on his back, clawing at his wheel, making it turn.}


{I organized my nail polish collection into the Snapware I got for Christmas.}


{I found a new brand of yarn I really love.}


{Casey and I got a COUCH to replace the FUTON!}




Beside all that is the snow. It's beside everything. And making everyone in Fort Wayne drive 15 miles per hour despite the fact that the salt has MELTED EVERY DAMN BIT OF SNOW ON THE ROADS. It's great!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. HOLY NAILPOLISH! That's a great collection youve got! I've got like....5 colours? The rest I use would be my sisters.... hehe.


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M BACK, BITCHES. (I wish I could actually write that in one of my posts...)

    I really enjoy the dismembered finger that shows up when I hover over the nails link in your nav bar. It's a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm mega jealous of your nail polish collection! One day I will have boxes filled to the brim with OPI :) I can dream, right?

    Find me at:
    http://breezydaysblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete