Friday, January 6, 2012

FF #26 - Current Favorites

Friday, January 6, 2012
1. My Post-Its: I use these for everything. I so dread buying more because they're way overpriced for sticky paper. I went to Walmart to buy envelopes (as you'll see in #2) and I saw a pack of 4 for under $3, so I picked them up. And thus, my Post-It collection is replenished.


2. Bubble envelopes: It's a good thing and a bad thing to spend $18 on envelopes. It means $18 I could have spent on tacos or nail polish is gone. HOWEVA, it also means I'm making a lot of sales. Let's hope these babies are gone relatively soon. Yeah?


3. My Gelly Roll drawer: This is kind of childish. I have a whole drawer in my Pen Tower designated to the pen of my past: Gelly Rolls. I used to have a ton of these and they all dried up or were used up. Over the past few years I've decided that a life without Gelly Rolls isn't worth living. I spent some of my Michael's giftcard (a super awesome gift from Casey's mom and stepdad) on these.


4. My newest packaging: Even though it's about to change, I really love the way I've been packaging orders. It's simple, yet professional looking. I get to design some new things since I changed 909's look a bit, which is equally cool.


5. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest: Yeah yeah, I've been reading this for like 52304 years. I had a literature class so I had to put this on the back burner all the time. I'm really close to being finished now and am really enjoying it. It's definitely worth reading.


I've been busy with my secret-good-news project and getting read for school: which means spending about $250 on books. WONDERFUL way to spend the money.


I start classes next week, so that's...lovely. But I'm planning on making this weekend good.

Bon week-end!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking today about how badly I need to get a desk for my room to put all my miscellaneous crap on.

    ReplyDelete