Saturday, December 24, 2011

NOTM #33

Saturday, December 24, 2011
China Glaze - Riveter Rouge (3 coats)

This has been on since Wednesday (this is truly amazing for me) and will probably stay on until tonight. It's the perfect holiday color. Plus glitter, so it'll be a bitch to get off. BUT, it's worth it.

I'm off to make some pumpkin spice bread and finalize my Christmas present wrapping.

I really hope everyone has an amazing weekend. Merry Christmas to those it applies to. Happy Chanukah to those it applies to. And to all the rest, bon week-end!

I can't wait to share with you what I made/got my family. I should have taken pictures before, but it'll be fun to get the reactions of my family in the pictures.

Anyway, bye!


1 comment:

  1. doing these nails this week red xmas color

    ReplyDelete