Monday, December 5, 2011

Nails of the Moment Vol. 29

Monday, December 5, 2011

Essie - Turquoise & Caicos (3 coats)

Take my advice. Don't buy this if you are impatient. It goes on so sheer, it takes at least three coats to be opaque. I'm not the most patient person in the world, but I really love the color, so I live with it.


This week is my last week of this semester! Two days left, then 1 day of finals and I'm done until 2012! I'm really excited for the break. I have lots of plans for the shop and need the time to make stuff. This week in blogging will include another look at downtown Fort Wayne, some new video game inspired cases for the shop and a Louie post!

Happy Monday. Hang in there.

2 comments:

  1. Have u tried using a white base? it'll mean u won't have to do so many coats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh my favorite color right now love it!

    ReplyDelete