Friday, December 30, 2011

Additions to My Stationary Collection

Friday, December 30, 2011
My mom and I took a little trip to JoAnns a few days ago. I've been wanting to spruce up my packaging for 909, so I searched the scrapbooking aisles. I'll be honest and say I typically steer clear because spcrapbooking makes me sad. I don't know why. I guess everyone I've known who scrapbooks is a big weirdy. ANYWAY. I found some really cool things. I've been a giant washi tape admirer for a long time. I want a collection of it so bad, but have never ordered any or seen it in local stores. I found this ONE ROLL in JoAnns. I love it. Black and white polka dots. Definitely a new packaging staple.

I also like to write little notes to people. All I had previously were little post-its, which aren't the most attractive or creative way of writing a note. I thought these tags and cards would be perfect. I've packaged two orders using my new stuff and can't wait for the next one.

Yay stationary I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kirsten! I've been terrible with keeping up with blogging myself, but I thought I'd just pop in to say Merry Christmas and a have a Happy New Year! :) (The new blog layout is looking AMAZING, too!)
    <3 Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awee so cute! I love stationary, but I hardly have use for it :(
    Definitely loving that tape!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had more of a reason to buy butt tons of stationary.

    ReplyDelete