Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Winter Crochets at 909

Wednesday, November 30, 2011
My beautiful friends Kristin (pictured above) and Katie (see her in the third picture) agreed to model some of my crochets last week. We spent the night in downtown Fort Wayne and I got some pretty awesome pictures.


The scarves in the shop are infinity scarves. They wrap around your neck twice and are amazing if I'm allowed to say so. My favorite is the purple and green one pictured above.



Katie wore it well, too!



I also finally listed the bow headwraps! Since they were such a hit at the craft show, I made a bunch and added 10 new ones to the "winter crochets" section of 909 Cherry this afternoon.



Click here to shop! The scarves run for $30 and the headwraps are just $9! PLUS use the code NOVHOLIDAY today only to get 20% off!

2 comments:

  1. I know I've commented on at least 2 other blogs about these bow head wraps like a creep, but now I'm excited they're in the shop! DEFINITELY going to get one asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how all the head wraps look together! Too adorable. I have some head wraps planned for winter too, but these bow ones are so pretty :)
    <3 Linda

    ReplyDelete