For starters, I change out bags almost daily. I'm guilty of ...matching my bag to my clothes (I despise the word "outfit"). But the bag I find myself gravitating towards most is my black Nine West.
Cosmetics Bag: I don't use my own cosmetics bags. I plan to, but I want to make one personalized for myself and have yet to get around to it. I do love my Sephora bag though. In that I have the typical things:
- A heart pocket mirror from Forever21
- Lolita Lempicka mini perfume sample
- E.L.F. concealer/highlighter
- Generic Target hand sanitizer
- EOS lip balm (thanks Kristin!)
- A baby Harajuku Lovers rollerball (Casey got me a whole set for x-mas 2010!)
- A vanilla Lip Smacker, for old time sake
Pencil case: I do use my own pencil case. This is where I put my pencils. Frankly I don't know why I carry pencils. I despise them. So of course I also carry pens and a highlighter. This is the boring part of my bag.
My wallet: How personal. I carry CASH. Not normally. But that's from the garage sale and will probably be spent on Taco Bell. I have a Coldstone punch card, tattoo appointment cards, coupons (I always have a Joann Fabrics and Ulta coupon), and spare business cards. It's all very run of the mill.
What's in your bag? Do you have bags within bags within bags or are you less obsessive?