Thursday, November 3, 2011

What's in My Bag?

Thursday, November 3, 2011
I'm a nosy person. I like to know what people have in their purses, how they organize their stuff, and blah blah blah. It's a creepy thing to want to know. I have an inkling there are others out there like me. Partly because a blog I LOVE, fuckyeahwhatsinyourbag, on Tumblr, is a blog totally devoted to this obsession. I've even submitted. But I thought it would be cool to do a more in depth post about what's in my bags in my bags. No, there are no loose items in my purse. Don't be sick.

For starters, I change out bags almost daily. I'm guilty of ...matching my bag to my clothes (I despise the word "outfit"). But the bag I find myself gravitating towards most is my black Nine West.


Cosmetics Bag: I don't use my own cosmetics bags. I plan to, but I want to make one personalized for myself and have yet to get around to it. I do love my Sephora bag though. In that I have the typical things:
  • A heart pocket mirror from Forever21
  • Lolita Lempicka mini perfume sample
  • E.L.F. concealer/highlighter
  • Generic Target hand sanitizer
  • EOS lip balm (thanks Kristin!)
  • A baby Harajuku Lovers rollerball (Casey got me a whole set for x-mas 2010!)
  • A vanilla Lip Smacker, for old time sake


Pencil case: I do use my own pencil case. This is where I put my pencils. Frankly I don't know why I carry pencils. I despise them. So of course I also carry pens and a highlighter. This is the boring part of my bag.


My wallet: How personal. I carry CASH. Not normally. But that's from the garage sale and will probably be spent on Taco Bell. I have a Coldstone punch card, tattoo appointment cards, coupons (I always have a Joann Fabrics and Ulta coupon), and spare business cards. It's all very run of the mill.

What's in your bag? Do you have bags within bags within bags or are you less obsessive?

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing stuff like this.. I'm nosy too! And maybe a little creepy. I unfortunately don't carry a purse so I can't take part! Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have bags within bags until I bought your pencil case. I'm a new person. I have to do one of these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am nosy too lol! I love your pencil case I have a bunch of crap in my purse ;)

    Carrie

    Elf eyeliner is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ 
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete