Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving at the Renz's

Monday, November 28, 2011
So this is what a turkey looks like. I didn't include the picture of the gizzards to spare my readers. Once this guy was spiced and browned it looked pretty good though.


I even got Becky to be excited about the raw one! We typically eat around four, so by this time we were all pretty hungry (though I was filled up on Becky's scones, which are about my favorite thing to eat during the holidays).


We didn't eat at the table this year, which was a break from tradition. But we all ate together and watched various Thanksgiving television programs.


As usual Ben posed for weird pictures. We were laughing at his hood...which is horribly pointy, so he never gets to wear it in public. That doesn't mean we can't take pictures in the house.

Hope everyone's Thanksgivings were delicious. TWO MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL!

1 comment: