Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nails of the Moment Vol. 28

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OPI - Bling Dynasty (3 coats)

Gotta love those clever OPI names. This color is a bit weird looking next to my pale skin, but I still love it. It was a gift from Casey last Christmas.


It's sleeting and gross out today, so I plan on burrowing in the apartment and crocheting things for Christmas presents. And probably re-painting my nails... HOWEVA. For once the color I'm posting about it still currently on my nails.

Hope your feet aren't frozen solid where you are!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I need this one. It's on my list now. I have William Tell Me About OPI on my nails right now. I don't get the names either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've eyed this one a few times but never wound up buying it yet; your swatches make me want it though! It's a very pretty and unique gold. I think it really pops on you!

    ReplyDelete