Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nails of the Moment Vol. 26

Thursday, November 17, 2011

OPI - Warm and Fozzie (3 coats)


I saw the Muppets collection and chose two colors that I HADTA have. Meet the grey area. Technically I'm not allowed to buy nail polish until I've worn and posted about all my existing colors... Well, my mom got this for me and it's not like I was going to throw it away. (If you're a nail polish freak and want to know what the other color is, it's Designer De Better!)


I'm not a muppet fan, so I don't know if I'll see the movie. However, Casey has a man crush on Jason Segal, so maybe I'll get dragged there.

Happy ALMOST weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the collection in my nail salon last weekend. Very interesting...I might have to pick up one of those colors.

    ReplyDelete