Monday, November 14, 2011

Nails of the Moment Vol. 25

Monday, November 14, 2011

OPI - Stranger Tides (2 coats)

I loved every color in the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. This is a polish my mom calls "putty", which makes me think of the putties from the Power Rangers. Even though those are grey. This kind of makes my nails look diseased. I'm going to admit that I definitely hid them during one of my classes. Like a child. This color is an acquired taste, but nothing...nothing will ever be as bad as China Glaze's Trendsetter. Such an ironic name. 'Cause if I saw you wearing this color I wouldn't think you were a trendsetter one bit. I'd think you got some vomit on your fingernails there...

Okay. Last week before Thanksgiving. I'm reading Kafka's The Metamorphosis, approaching a test on weathering and erosion, growing tired of "social injustice" and about to pick all my hairs off listening to my should-be-second-grade-teacher-not-because-she's-not-smart-but-she-has-the-most-babyish-condescending-voice-I've-heard-in-life professor of art.

I'm only enjoying Kafka.

Nothing like a Tuesday morning nail post for some mind purging.


3 comments:

  1. "As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a monstrous vermin."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get light green nail polish to look good. It always looks melty and weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color have you seen the Muppet collection very cool

    ReplyDelete