Monday, November 7, 2011

Nails of the Moment Vol. 23

Monday, November 7, 2011

China Glaze - Ingrid (2 coats)


This color is a weirdy. I bought it at Ulta on a super sale. I'm a total idiot who buys nail polish that isn't particularly beautiful because it's on sale and a brand I like. BUT. Now that I'm wearing it (yes, for the first time) I kind of like it. The first picture makes it look like a nice darkish brown, which is nice, but in the bottle it really looks like a lightish brown with sparkles. Sparkly brown. Gross.


This picture was taken under a lamp. It looks strange, but it grew on me. God knows I'll change it out (probably before this post is up), but those are my habits for you.

What do you think of Ingrid?

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd have to see how it looks on myself. I don't usually go for the frosting or sparkly polishes, unless it's like glitter. Like Glitzerland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it I bought some new nail polish call Gun Metal its weird too because it looks different in different light

    I hope you are having a great monday
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete