Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hogwarts-Inspired Square Bears!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
They're finally done! I've been working on these babies for what feels like ages. They're a bit bigger than the old square bears and Hogwarts themed!




Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin and Hufflepuff.
Check them out in the shop!

I have to admit that I like the Slytherin one best. I'm tempted to make myself a jumbo Square Bear. Like normal bed pillow size. That'd take forever... but then I could squeeze it's life out.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.... Way too cute for words, I want one! Scratch that, I want them all bahaha!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! And I'm loving your blog :) When I saw you were Kiki for Halloween, I freaked out. "OHMYGOSH, She's so adorable!!"

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are the best I love them all

    cute cute cute

    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have pattern to share or sell ?

    ReplyDelete