Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Five #22

Friday, November 4, 2011

{My strange arrangement of home decor.}



{This...unique shade of polish, which I'll reveal in an upcoming nail post!}



{Little limbs for an upcoming project.}



{The new living room arrangement. In preparation for the tree!}



{I'm already collecting and wrapping presents. No last minutes this year!}


This weekend I'm going shopping with my mom and Becky in Kokomo. We're hitting antiques and TJ Maxx's. It's a tradition. I'm definitely in need of a bit of out-of-town time. But then come Sunday it's all about making things for the craft show. My first one of the season is NEXT WEEKEND. So next week will be jam packed with sewing and crochet.

Anyway, I hope everyone's weekends go amazingly. Looks like Indiana has some excellent weather for today.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun shopping! You just gave me this Christmas chills... already wrapping?!! I'm always way behind. :P Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the fair!! Make sure you post about it :)

    Writing my What's in My Bag post now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the typewriter/yarn arrangement! The yarn colors are so pretty... I wish I had some more yarn here! Is it a workable typewriter?

    <3 Linda
    PS Good luck at the craft show! It's going to be such a huge step for you, I can't wait to see how it turns out! :)

    ReplyDelete