Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Craft Show Preparation

Wednesday, November 9, 2011
My second official craft show is this Saturday. First of the season, and giving me a little anxiety. My first craft show a year ago was a total flop. But I'll admit my cases and plush have improved a lot. And my brand has improved, so I'm a little more hopeful this year.


The craft show is at the Rock Church in Pendleton Indiana. The flier said the church would be decked out in holiday lights and decorations (I'll try and get pictures). It'll be the first "holiday"-y thing this year, so I'm pretty excited.


The downside is I have to get up at around 4:30 in the morning. I'll be making use of my Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer for sure. Dark circles be damned.




And I'm excited to unveil my newest project! Little Square Bear Christmas ornaments! I think they're pretty cute myself. I'm going to make one for our tree at the apartment.

Wish me luck this Saturday!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the ornaments! What a great idea! Good luck :) May the craft gods bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, the owl! I love him....and am going to look at your shop now to see if there are any goodies i need haha :)

    good luck at the craft show! i'm sure you'll do awesome.

    also, i am just looking at your blog design now because I'm on bloglovin (google reader pissed me off!) and it looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh it looks like a great set of crafts!!!
    Best of luck :)

    Xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Definitely need to tell us how it turns out!! Your ornaments are too Darling! I'm sure you'll do a great job.

    ReplyDelete