Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Pun Regarding Gameboys

Thursday, October 20, 2011
One of my favorite things to make for the shop are the Gameboy-inspired iPod Touch cases. Coincidentally and fortunately they're pretty popular too! So I decided (as I've done with a lot of other stuff) that I'd revamp them.


I updated the shop with 10 new cases. I used new yarn and rounded corners and cleaned things up. I still used the red beads. Those are too perfect to replace. They look as if they're lit up in the light. Such a good Hobby Lobby find.


I've also been working on making my products have more original names, so instead of simple color titles, I tried to get a little creative. Though I kept my anal-retentive habits and limited myself to one word and stuck to fruits and flowers and natural things. And...radioactive. Because "lime" is something I've used 100 times. Also "radioactive lime" is two words and thus unacceptable.

My favorite is the guava one. Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. I need to go with Zinnia. I have never heard of Zinnia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh! I haven't been able to keep up with reading anyone's blogs, so I've missed the past few ones of yours! But whoa, they look really pretty together, the color choices are brilliant! I like the spearmint one the most, I always tend to go for the teal-y colors first. :) Hope you're doing well! I finally listened to The Hours soundtrack and included it in my list of soundtracks this week since it's so good... thanks so much for the recommend!
    <3 Linda

    ReplyDelete