Monday, October 10, 2011

New Hogwarts Cases

Monday, October 10, 2011
I wanted to make more of the Harry Potter inspired cases because of how popular they were and how much I love the series and stories behind each house. Since the name change, however, I wanted everything to seem new and exciting, so I changed it up a bit. Each crest is unique and I think they all look fresher and cleaner.


I love them! And the way I'm making them now is not only easier for me, but more sturdy on the case itself.


Of course the Gryffindor is my favorite, but I think they all turned out well. I've got a lot more updated cases in the works! Click here to shop the new Hogwarts cases and check out sales!


Which house are you?

4 comments:

  1. I took probably about 4 different tests. They all overwhelmingly came out as Hufflepuff. I so badly wanted to be Ravenclaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yeeuh. I've got HP-related ideas on my to-do list too in terms of crochet :) Gotta love the series. I'm a Hufflepuff... apart from the not-so-fierce name, I love it! I feel like it fits me to a T, even though everyone else hates on it because it's the only house JKR left out main details about in the books. Since when was hardworking and caring such a bad thing?
    <3 Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. For most recent information you have to pay a visit web and on world-wide-web I found this web page as a best site for latest updates.
    Also visit my site - great summer cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like
    to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
    Here is my web-site energy boost

    ReplyDelete