Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nails of the Moment Vol. 19

Sunday, October 2, 2011

OPI - Rumple's Wiggin' (3 coats)

This was one of my first OPI polishes. I bought the whole Shrek collection (may I just say...I kind of regret it. This is about the only color from the collection I wear. Shrek skin colored nails aren't so beautiful).

All the windows in the apartment are open and letting in cool air, my evergreen and cedar candle is burning and I'm collecting things around the apartment for another garage sale my mom and I are having on October 29th. It's a pretty good afternoon.

Tomorrow my friend Amber will be over and I'm going to attempt to coerce her into modeling my scarves for the shop. She has beautiful red hair and I'm thinking she'll refuse. Wish me luck!

Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I need to out and buy this color. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is fantastic! I love it! That sounds like a lovely afternoon- I love the smell of evergreen. :)

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete