Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Five (Vol. 20) - Jezzebelle

Friday, October 14, 2011

{Regal after a fur trim.}



{Reminiscent of a werewolf. Also, one of few "gross Mowgli-esque" shots I have of her.}



{This image defines Jezzebelle's personality.}



{Jezzebelle panting...because she's afraid of firework bangs.}



{We'll end with a genuinely cute one.}



What kind of a blog would this be if I had a Mowgli Friday Five and not a Jezzebelle one? Granted my vault of Jezzebelle pictures isn't as extensive or impressive as my Mowgli one. Granted Jezzebelle is black and sassy (if she were an Office character, she'd be Stanley Hudson) and hates sitting still. Granted she rarely does embarrassing things like her brainless counterpart. But sometimes...when she's not refusing to learn to shake; or pretending to be deaf so she doesn't have to come; or laying down while you were petting her so you can no longer reach her, but still looking up at you like "really...you stopped petting me?"; or licking things that ought not to be licked, she can be kind of awesome.

Here's to you Jezzebelle. I yelled at you yesterday for not listening to me. And as usual I felt immensely guilty. Maybe Ben will show you this post so you know I love you.

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Aww ahaha! Your dog is the cutest! Such a beautiful pup.
    That last photo is particularly beautiful!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Granted Jezzebelle is black and sassy (if she were an Office character, she'd be Stanley Hudson)"

    ^^^ da best.

    I actually missed The Office last night because I was at dinner later than I thought I would be. I'll have to catch up today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a cute little beauty.
    Love her name.

    ReplyDelete