Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bananer Bread

Wednesday, October 19, 2011
I made a few banana breads over the summer, but banana bread is for the fall - at least in my opinion. I'm going to confess that I'm not much of a recipe creator. I find all my recipes online. I'm going to make another confession and say I lost the recipe I used for this batch. I rarely use the same recipe twice. I find it fun to find new ones and try new things and haven't made a banana bread that was PERFECT. Maybe when I do I'll start a recipe book.


I absolutely love the images from the Ikea cookbook. Click here and die with organizational pleasure. That is art. I'd hang those images in my apartment. So I like to lay out my ingredients kind of like that for fun. Of course mine aren't as cool.


I should have taken the bread out about 5 minutes sooner. I like mine a little mushy and moist (stop cringing, it's just a word).


But after a few days it's gone, so it must have been pretty good. It needed pumpkin spice, which we don't own. Casey has a vast collection of cooking spices but we're low on baking spices. Just cinnamon mostly.

Definitely going to start a "baking" tag.

1 comment:

  1. My husband loves banana bread I will have to try this thanks for the sweet comment!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete