Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Panda Paw Scarf

Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Okay, cover your childrens' eyes and ears. This thing was a bitch to make. A friend of mine (who I made a red panda hat for last winter) asked that I make her sister a panda scarf for her birthday. The main reason this thing was a doozy was because of the TIME. I made the scarf 346,345,345 miles long, so going back and forth on each row was an event.


But I'm pretty happy with how it came out. But buyer beware, if you want to request one, I'm not giving you the discount I gave Jess. Because this scarf BECAME MY LIFE.



I even got my wonderful boyfriend to pose. (That makes it sound like he had to be begged. He basically volunteered. I wish he'd let me show you ALL the pictures we took. I think he likes posing.)

So yeah, that's the "panda scarf" I've been talking about. Finally done. And nearly packed and sent and out of my life.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I AM SO JEALOUS! It's an AWESOME SCARF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I can imagine how much time that took. But it looks so good! I spy a new logo too :) I like it!
    <3 Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of these in my life , how much is it and how do i order one? please email me ..nickrowe_2k@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete