Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Pencil Cases

Thursday, September 22, 2011
I finally got around to updating the shop a little. I figure I'll update the shop with nearly everything I make and set my shop to vacation mode during the craft shows. That way there's no stock just sitting and waiting. ANYWAY. I made some more pencil cases. They're currently in the shop.


Starting now, all my zipper cases will be made using brand new YKK zippers. No more old metal ones - not that those are crappy, just that YKK zippers are nice nice nice.



The ones pictured above are my favorites. And both the fabrics used were super generously donated to me by Lauren from Gamine.

So check out the new zipper cases, and watch the shop because there are going to be all kinds of updates.

In other news:
  • I will be having the very first 909 Cherry giveaway next week! I'll be giving away a pencil case. So stay tuned for that.
  • I have an emerging line of scarves and possibly fingerless gloves for fall and winter.
  • I've signed up for two craft shows in November, so I'm going to be busting my butt for those.
  • I met the manager of a store I REALLY want to work at today and am applying, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

And I think that's all for now!
Let me know which pencil cases are your favorite!

4 comments:

  1. Oohh... sending you some good vibes for the job opportunity! I love the fabrics you chose for the cases... they are gorgeous! Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new cases are beautiful! I love the new fabrics. They're really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so adorable! The polkadot ones look super sweet ;)
    Good luck with the job application!!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I really love those pencil cases! I just might need to head over to the shop and buy one because they would definitely keep me from losing my stuff in my backpack.

    2. yay scarves! I still have the one you made that Joe bought for me a year or two ago!

    ReplyDelete