Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nails of the Moment Vol. 18

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Orly - Space Cadet (3 coats)
Everyone, meet my new favorite nail polish. This photo does it no justice. This color is about 534,345,768 colors in one. I'm a sucker for the name, too. The whole Cosmic FX collection from Orly was amazing. I own this and Halley's Comet and want all the rest.


Ahh. I want to name nail polishes. I could be good at it. I can just feel it.

Okay: in regards to the rest of the week I've got the giveaway planned for tomorrow! Friday's usual Friday Five is in place and then Monday I'm announcing a new collection - yes, I'm doing collections now. And I'm excited about it.

So there's all that.

Back to the sewing machine.

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted to be someone who came up with names for Ben and Jerry's. But now I'm starting to see that nail polish naming would probably be right down that alley!
    <3 Linda

    ReplyDelete