Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nails of the Moment Vol. 16

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Essie - Great Expectations (3 coats)

This is sheer as sheer, but it's got to be one of my favorites. It was my first Essie polish and definitely my closest to empty. I've never finished a nail polish. Weird. Then again I only just started collecting. Rambles.


And I just love the name. Even though I've only read the abridged version of the book (my stupid elementary school career was FULL of reading "abridged" classics from the library without realizing they were abridged. I thought I was a god-sent genius. So pissed.)

4 comments:

  1. lol.... I'm pretty sure I only read the cliff notes. I was such a slacker in high school BUT I do have the free version on my phone and have big plans to read it... someday. :) I love this nail polish. Sometimes it's nice to just have something simple and sheer instead of "in yo face" bold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that with Anna Karenina in middle school and didn't even realize it til later... SAD. So then I reread it later but seriously I am clueless sometimes when it comes to little things like that. And by the way that nailpolish is so pretty! In that second photo it looks like it has a hint of lavender in it, is that how it is in real life too or is that just the reflection off the background?
    <3 Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you'll just have to read the real book. :) I got your coin pouch! Love it! And thanks for all the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really liking your blog too dear. I think it´s great and the content is really good. And can I just say how I would love to own that nail polish just for its name?!? I love Charles Dickens, he is one of my favorite authors. And Great Expectations is actually one of my favorite books. It was the first book I ever read by Charles Dickens and it was fantastic. It really is an amazing book. I really think you should read it.

    ReplyDelete