Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gloom and News

Thursday, September 8, 2011
I've been working my butt off on the new shop. The cold and rainy weather has kept me from taking any stock images or having much motivation to sew or crochet (I'm a natural light type of person). BUT my computer motivation has been just fine (typical). I have the new name, the color scheme, most of the blog design and a lot of other things already planned out. I apologize for the lack of posts this week, but have prioritized the new shop considering I'm going to enter some holiday craft shows as early as November 12th.

ANYWAY.

I'll have a post introducing the new name/concept relatively soon.

I hope everyone's enjoying being able to wear jeans as much as I am. I just wish the rain would stop. My hair makes me resemble Hagrid when it rains.


Bon weekend!

2 comments:

  1. lol awwwww... Hagrid hair. I get that sometimes. :P :P That's awesome you're busy in your LIFE... don't worry about the blog it'll be ok while you're away. :P :P Can't wait to hear about the new business plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for your unveiling! I've had a lack of posts too, but I have ideas for posts. It's been raining here too, so I haven't been able to get outside with the camera.

    ReplyDelete