Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Five (Vol. 14)

Friday, September 2, 2011
I woke up naturally at 6:50. I'm dying. My usual "natural" wake up time used to be after 10. All that aside, it's probably good I woke up a little early considering my mom and I are having a garage sale today. Yesterday I carted a few things over and today and tomorrow we're attempting to sell it all. Of course this will never happen, but I'm hoping to make at least enough to buy a box or two of Cocoa Pebbles.

So this week's five are going to be from my current Pictures folder. I've been missing my dogs lately, so I thought I'd share with you my favorite Mowgli pictures (Mowgli being my 51% favored dog...it's awful, but I can't help it). Also, I went way over five. But they're jewels.


My absolute favorite Mowgli picture. I remember taking this. I knew it would be forever good for blackmail. Next time she refuses to "shake"... I've already posted this on the internet like 506,356,321 times.



This is what Mowgli looks like after she comes home from a shave. In other words: like a goon. But she doesn't smell so much like a dog and feels like velvet. And has her little white boots.



Looking high in grass. Not much else to say here.



This was after the biggest terror of her young life. My dogs despise water. They hate baths, they won't come near anyone in the pool and thus, would probably not enjoy being thrown in the pool. But that's what my mom did one day. Cool. Maybe there's a reason I can't pinpoint my first time swimming. I've blocked it out.


One day I was sitting in the livingroom reading or something and I looked up and saw this. After about twenty "stay"s I decided it was safe to get my camera. She stayed.




As for other updates:
  • I hit 200 sales!!!
  • I'm working on a scarf with built in panda paws that I will devote a post to when completed.
  • I'm still working on the new shop name/image.
  • I should be starting the new pencil cases soon.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend! Keep your fingers crossed that I make at least $4. I want the Family Size Cocoa Pebbles.

5 comments:

  1. Mowgli is so cute. I really want a dog. And cat. Actually, I just want this cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XID_W4neJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mowgli is adorrrrable! And now you made me want cocoa pebbles... bad. :( Have fun with the garage sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making 200 sales!!

    Also, I'm not even a dog person and I can admit that Mowgli is beyond adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mowgli is cute but her expression in the first place is priceless. Congrats on the 200!
    <3 Linda

    ReplyDelete