Friday, August 12, 2011

Seven Things Tag

Friday, August 12, 2011
Since I'm alone on a Friday night (commence the giggles), I thought I'd blog. I saw that Emily did this "7 Things" post, so I took it. And did it. And here it is.



+ New iPod cases for my friends Michelle and Katie. +
+ A truly flawless cosmetics case. +
+ A nail polish rack. Sturdy and big enough to fit my stupid collection. +
+ A pie for Casey. +
+ Successful Christmas presents for certain people. +
+ A proper mix for the car ride tomorrow. +
+ A cuter and more professional looking craft show booth. +



+ Drivers who don't use turn signals. +
+ People with no sense of civility. +
+ When people name their dogs things like "Brownie". +
+ When the Taco Bell employees don't offer sauces to me. +
+ Casey's snoring. +
+ Eating sounds. +
+ Zooo0o00ey Dechshchenel's fame. +



+ FROZEN COKES. +
+ My sticker collection. +
+ A clean room. +
+ Hanging out with Katie and Kristin. +
+ Cocoa and Fruity Pebbles. (Not mixed.) +
+ The phrase "don't let's be silly". +
+ Matilda. Movie and book. +



+ The Shining. +
+ Pan's Labyrinth. +
+ Philadelphia. +
+ Good Burger. +
+ Harriet the Spy. +
+ Duck Soup. +
+ Rise of the Planet of the Apes. +
(It's not too soon for the last one. It just isn't.)



+ A puppy. +
+ A passport. +
+ A frozen coke machine. +
+ A car with better gas mileage. +
+ My own store. +
+ An iMac. Yeah... okay. +
+ I really want a puppy though. +



+ Tokyo, Japan. +
+ Iceland. +
+ Alaska (FOR WHALES). +
+ Germany. +
+ India. +
+ Cheat Alert: all 50 states. +
+ ...uh. The bathroom. +



+ Neil Young - Only Love Can Break Heart. +
+ The Cure - Close to Me. +
+ American Football - Never Meant. +
+ Owen - Play Possum for a Peek. +
+ The Beatles - Martha My Dear. +
+ David Bowie - Queen Bitch. +
+ Journey - Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'. I said it. +



+ Asbestos. +
+ Radish. +
+ Booger. +
+ Plethora. (It sounds like vomit. Say it out loud right now.) +
+ Gorge. +
+ Fallopian. +
+ Cake. +


If you do this, post a link...as I have nothing to do at this point in my day.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, we're even: I have a huge girl crush on Zooey Deschanel.

    Great Beatles song choice...that’s one of my all-time favorites and I'm not sure why I didn't think of it first.

    I saw whales in Alaska. Wouldn't it be funny if I made a whales mashup? I have some footage lying around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh--- I'm going to do this now :)

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's mine~ I loved yours, Harriet the Spy has been my favorite movie since I was a little girl, When Im stressed I still write in composition books...
    http://theemeraldarachnid.blogspot.com/2011/08/7-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello hello! Thanks so much for coming by, I love your blog too! I was reading your "About Me" and the Curse-ten thing cracked me up in real life. I'm super new to the whole Etsy thing, so I'm still trying to figure out what my "brand" should be, which products to put out, and all that. I have yet to make a first sale :( but I'm trying to stay positive. Is it difficult to keep up the shop while you're in college? I'm slightly nervous that I won't have time in the fall, since I'm a college student too. Alright, going to stop rambling now. I'd love to hear from you!

    <3 Linda
    PS. Sorry if this is all too long, feel free to email me at LittleWillowArt@gmail.com if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete