Monday, August 29, 2011

Nails of the Moment Vol. 13

Monday, August 29, 2011
China Glaze - Agent Lavender (3 coats)

This was one of my first nail polishes after my stupid no nail polish phase...where I didn't wear nail polish. Like an idiot.

I didn't end up using the Konad stamps because I had to do so many coats and it took forever to dry and I was MAD.

So my mall finally got it's act together and got a Sephora. Casey and I went this past weekend and it was nice. By nice I mean I wanted everything. It was really really hard not to buy a Sephora by OPI polish while I was there. But I resisted. I have 236,346,754 polishes left to use before I can get any new ones.

This is torture.

So yeah. My nails are light purple and I'm an addict.

Signing off (going to stupid classes),
Kirsten

4 comments:

  1. ooh, so pretty. i think that i have that color. where do you store your nail polish in your dorm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that nail color :) isn't it so fun to paint your nails a fun color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did Fort Wayne get a Sephora and where?! Of course as soon as I go back to school that happens haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks blue here...I can't decide on my next color.

    ReplyDelete