Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nails of the Moment Vol. 10 and a Nail Art Fail

Thursday, August 4, 2011
China Glaze - For Audrey (I wasn't feeling any of the colors from last time. I'm entitled to deviate, aren't I?) This is two coats and probably in my top five favorite nail polish colors.

Okay, on to the fail: I was finding plain colors kind of dull and have been seeing a lot of bloggers I follow doing some pretty cool things, so I decided I'd do a side-by-side nail art...thing. Simple. Easy. Easy...

Well Scotch tape is stronger than I thought...I pulled off polish from two of my nails and the new polish wasn't dry because I picked up little ridges and made an absolute mess.

So now I have one naked hand and one with just For Audrey (they actually look good). So today I'm uneven. And too lazy and impatient to fix that.

Next time: polka dots. Something I actually have mastered.

4 comments:

  1. That color is really pretty! And don't feel bad- I am awful at painting my nails even just one color. Haha

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot master polka dots for some reason! Eeek!

    breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was about...7? I was OB-SESSED with doing my own nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nail art looks awesome, even though the scotch tape pulled off the polish from two of your nails. I like that idea!!

    ReplyDelete